My friend Kirsty asked me to write a post on different ways to style a t-shirt, so here you go! T-shirts are so versatile – you can dress them up or down. For this post, I have chosen the J Crew kiss kiss tee and will show you 5 ways in which you can style yours.
1. Casual meets Chic
Pair the tee with lightly distressed jeans for an informal look. Add chicness to your outfit by wearing silver pumps and finally, add a touch of neutral with a camel colored bag.
- Distressed jeans from Machine Pour Neuf Mode
- Everly Mirror Metallic Pumps from J Crew
- The Palma satchel by ONA Bags
2. Make a Statement
Make a statement with a crystal necklace and a bold splash of color. Don’t be afraid to add leopard print and neutrals into the mix.
- Crystal leaves necklace by Statement Baubles
- Leopard clutch from Sheckys
- Nude sandals from Steve Madden
- Toothpick cords in bright pink from J Crew
3. Cozy Up
Fur vests have become popular fashion items and a basic wardrobe staple. Pair your tee with one, slightly flared jeans and booties. Finally, add a splash of color with a simple pendant necklace.
- Fur vest from Calypso St. Barth
- Flared jeans from River Island
- Rustic slingback booties from Forever 21
- Mint aqua pendant necklace from blackandwhitejewels
4. Rock It in Gold
Layer a white chiffon blouse under the tee and roll up the sleeves. Pair with a gold metallic skirt and black & gold heels. Add a chic element to it with a classy pendant necklace.
- Silk off white chiffon blouse from Tibi
- Gold metallic leather mini skirt from Gucci
- Black heels with gold strap sandals from ASOS
- Black and gold pendant from Bulgari
5. Sporty Chic
Wear a sporty look by pairing your tee with slim fit jeans, a knit scarf and sneakers. Finish the look by wearing your aviators.
- Beige knit infinity scarf from Amazon
- Chuck Taylor Classic from Converse
- Slim fit denim from Agave Nectar Paraiso
- Aviators from Ray-Ban
Which look do you like the most? What other ways do you like styling your tee?
If you like these outfit ideas, be sure to check out my personal styling service!